Business includes many factors, operations, queries, marketing, and more. And, managing all these is not an easy task. Sometimes, handling all processes at one one-time can be difficult, as your business could collapse before starting. Here comes the point when you need professional business management software which helps you carry out business operations of specific fields.
This article will introduce you to the best business management software that will help you navigate your business flow in the right direction. Each mentioned business management software suits its goal, such as customer support, inventory management, recruitment, CRM, etc. Make sure to choose the perfect software that would ease your business operations. So, without further ado, let’s dive straight into it.
Best Business Management Software 2023
Business Purpose: Project Management Software
An effective project management tool is essential for establishing spotless business management. Don’t worry; we have also the solution. nTask is an ideal suit for you that offers many features to complete your business project hassle-free.
nTask offers powerful native modules which help you solve multiple queries related to your project completion. It is a single platform that also lets you plan, collaborate, and analyze your project in the software itself. Following listed are some of the unique features that nTask offers. These features will be helpful to you during every stage of your project development cycle.
- It offers a systematic workflow that allows you to add things during the project
- You can set a task for your team members
- Automatically repeats tasks according to your preferences
- Meeting monitor solution will help you to manage the details of your meetings more accurately
- Monitor your project performance
- Create effective CRM with nTask Custom Fields
- Free Plan – Includes unlimited tasks, unlimited meetings, timesheet reporting, and unlimited workspace
- Premium Plan – Includes unlimited projects and Gantt charts, starting at $3
- Business Plan – Includes unlimited risk management and Custom Fields, starting at $8
Also Read: 5 Reasons Why Business Management Software Is Vital?
Business Purpose: Team Communication Software
Internal communication between team members is crucial as all the members work on the same plan. Slack is needed where team collaboration takes place. Because, you don’t like any miscommunication amongst your employees or data leakage at any phase of your business. Therefore, you should appoint Slack as your team collaboration tool.
Slack takes care of everything from onboarding employees to sharing a critical file or rescheduling meetings with the client. Slack delivers multiple combined features that make communication flow faster and more accurate. Besides this, here are some of the exciting features of Slack:
- Offers specific channels for projects and teams
- Compatible with the third-party integration
- Smart Search Button for instant access to the information
- Customized availability status
- In-app notifications
- Free plan
- Paid plan, starting at $6.67
Also Check: The Importance Of Transportation Management Software In Business
Business Purpose: Financial Management Software
FreshBooks is one of the most popular financial management software, mainly recognized for its accounting and invoicing facilities. It is also considered the best small business management software that comes with unique accounting features. Besides, this tool also facilitates users with reliable solutions for generating invoices, checking expenses, and many more.
Apart from this, FreshBooks also offers project management in which it will provide a set of features to handle project-related tasks. Following are some of the critical parts of FreshBooks. Take a look!
- Payment tracking
- Invoice management
- Time tracking
- Cost analysis
- Accounting Information
- Customized team permission
- Paid plan available, starting from $15 per month:
- All Plans offers 30 days of the free trial
Also Check: Top 12 Best Project Management Software for the Businesses to Use
Business Purpose: Email Service Software
Gmail is one of the most choice email services. Because, we know the importance of email, and it acts as the preceding way of communication in any online business. Company-client or consumer, email is how to communicate and solve customer queries. Hence, email is crucial in establishing a robust business management system.
Gmail is also an easy-to-use application and offers many exciting features, and Gmail is a default email service for every person. As most of us use Gmail, we briefly point out some standard features like automatic detection of junk files, inbox management, Social promotions, email categorization, and many more. Following are some more features of Gmail that you may not know.
- Spam filtering
- Video chat
- Search bar
- Robust sync with third-party application
- Multiple language support
- Offline access
- Free storage
- Instant messaging
- Conversation thread
- Email categorization
- Virus and malware detection
- Free for personal use
- The business plan starts at 15$ per month and has a 14-day free trial
Also Check: 9 Benefits of Using ERP Software for Your Business
Business Purpose: CRM Software
Bitrix24 would be a perfect option for you if you are looking for something that offers CRM and also can do task management. Bitrix24 offers task management, document management, team collaboration, and primary CRM software.
The Bitrix24 free version offers small-sized businesses client management and marketing automation capabilities. So, you can get customer relationship management and email marketing features with additional money. Here is the list of some critical features of Bitrix24
- Lead management
- Third-party application integration
- CRM pipeline management
- Customer contact center
- Email marketing
- Sales reports
- Task management
- Free plans available
- Paid plans start from $35
- Full-featured CRM software available at $69/month
Also Check: Why Recruitment Software Is Essential For A Successful Business?
Business Purpose: Team Communication and Collaboration
An effective internal communication tool is much needed for cross-functional teams to let the employees exchange their work conversations. And Troop Messenger is the ideal software for business management that helps them meet, chat, call, and collaborate across its diverse variants of Windows, Linux, Web, Android, and iOS-powered devices from anywhere, anytime.
Using Troop Messenger, you can send a direct message, collaborate within group chat and calls, write and edit code within a group call, send a single message to bulk users and groups without creating a group, etc. Furthermore, it enhances your work productivity with time-saving features that help you filter images, videos, text files, URLs, and flagged messages in the chat area. Here are some of the widely used features of Troop Messenger:
- Group chats for projects and teams
- Chat area filters
- Voice-video conferencing with Jointly-code editor
- Bulk user messaging using Forkout
- Code Snippet
- Apps from Zapier Integrations
- Audio Message
- Themes and Wallpaper
- Guest user collaboration
- Message-right-click-menu-actions and more.
- 7-day free trial
- Premium – $2.5 per user/per month
- Enterprise – $5 per user per month
Also Check: 9 Useful Software And Technology For A Fashion Business
Business Purpose: Customer Support Software
Intercom is a proactive customer support system is one of the critical elements that decide the fate of your business. As long as you can solve your customers’ queries and offer them possible solutions, you can maintain a stable company-client relationship. Here is the perfect customer support tool: Intercom, which will help you automate the communication with your customers.
This tool also allows you to manage and track customer requests using a single platform. Mentioned below are some other key features that you will get with Intercom.
- Real-time performance tracking
- Live user data
- Live chat
- Third-party app integration
- Behavior activated message
- Email campaign creation
- Instant message
- Customer profile
- Customer segmentation
- Offers paid plan which starts from $136/month
- All the plan offers 14 days of the free trial
Also Check: Using Advanced Software Solutions To Manage Your Property Business
Business Purpose: Business Recruitment Software
BambooHR is a fully functional employee management tool that helps companies recruit the best candidates and helps find professionals in a specific field. Also, this software is an HR Tool to manage employees’ profiles.
You will be able to manage your employees according to their performance metrics.
The software manages employee profiles through a frequently updated cloud database. So, the most beautiful thing about this software is that it reduces the efforts of putting employee documents in cupboards. Also, you can manage everything digitally on a single platform. With just a few clicks, you can restore the data of any employee. Apart from this, you can set permission levels for various activities associated with the employees.
- Offers reporting metrics
- Standard equal employment possibility reports
- Ability to add multiple permission levels to the employees
- 3rd party benefits, medical plans
- Performance tracking
- Employees activity summary
- New applicant tracking system
- The basic plan, starting at $99/month
- To customize the plan, you need to ask the company’s representative
Also Check: Payroll Software on Cloud: Benefits & Uses
Business Purpose: Inventory Management Software
As the name proposes, Inflow primarily does the requirements of stock management who wish to get by with a quick response software; that can store and recover warehousing-related data in a hurry. So, we accept that Inflow is a perfect addition to medium and entrepreneurs who have been watching out for inventory management.
Stock management is also considered an art in light of the few difficulties required to grow. When you have limited items in your warehouse, it is easy to track your inventory.
You can quickly tell how much or how many are left on your list. However, managing the same will be tedious when a product’s demands spike. When Inflow comes in handy, the following are some of the critical features of this inventory management software.
- Inventory management through RFID tracking
- Integration with different barcode style
- Inventory optimization
- Sales and demands chart
- Sales vs. break-even point analysis
- Customer purchase history
- Order tracking
- Customer monitoring
- Offers one-time price of $399 per license
- Premium edition comes with $799 for medium and large scale enterprises
Also Read: How Is Asset Management Software Beneficial For Cost And Time?
Business Purpose: Business Resource Planning Software
An unmatched business resource planning software. Yes, when it comes to resource planning, nothing can come close to the classic Gantt chart. TeamGantt has come up with a similar concept. This software facilitates the Gantt chart for resource planning and project scheduling.
The best highlight of TeamGantt is the drag and drop functionality which allows you to edit changes as per the project schedule. With this software, you can allot as many tasks to the team members, and besides; you can mention work hours for the specific tasks. Discussed below are some of the critical features of TeamGantt; so, this is exactly what you are looking for!
- Drag and drop functionality
- Gantt charts
- Smart filters
- Numerous customizable task view
- Workload view by task/hour
- Task dependencies
- Resource availability tab
- Task assignment to different team members
- Planned timeline. Vs. actual timeline viewer
- Offers free and paid subscription plans
- Paid plan starts from $49.75 per month for five members of the team
Also Check: How To Buy The Best Construction Organization Software For Business?
We expect this post will help you find the best business management software you can use for your business and achieve higher growth. Tell us which tool you found interesting? So, what do you think about this article? Do share your views in the comment section below.
Also Check: Auto Claims Management Software – Everything You Need To Know About
Featured Image by Geordie Strike
About Author: Ankit Thakor is a marketer by profession and a football player by passion. He is also a Saas Marketing Specialist at SoftwareWorld, and he specializes in using compelling content to grab consumer dollars for world-class SaaS brands. Contact here: Twitter, LinkedIn and Quora.