Hulu is a very reasonably priced streaming service popular in the United States. But, people have complained about the “Hulu Error Code P-TS207” message that prevents the stream from continuing. In this article, we will discuss about Hulu Error Code P-TS207 in detail and provide you with the solutions you can use to fix it completely.
What does Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Mean?
The Hulu Error Code P-TS207 indicates that there has been a failure while trying to establish a connection for the stream. Mainly, this indicates a playback failure. There are many reasons for the playback failures, some of which we have mentioned below. When you start a stream from Hulu, a network connection is established with its servers. If the connection fails, you might get the Hulu Error Code P-TS207.
Why Does the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Occur?
The following are the most common reasons why this error occurs.
- Faulty Internet Connection: A faulty internet connection is the most common reason behind this error. You need to establish a stable connection when you connect to the Hulu servers. But, it won’t be possible if your connection has packet loss or jitter. So, it may trigger the error message.
- Outdated Hulu Application: You can run into the error message if the Hulu application hasn’t been updated. Because the latest application update contains new security protocols required for connection. So, we suggest updating your app.
- VPN: In some cases, the Hulu servers may detect the VPN you are using. You will get this error if your connection is suspected to be proxied. Due to network and geographic restrictions, Hulu, and other streaming services, disallow proxied connections.
- Corrupted Application: If the Hulu application has been corrupted, you can run into the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 message. Here, the app cannot authenticate with the Hulu servers and can not make the needed connection to use their service.
- Hulu Servers are down: Sometimes, the Hulu servers might be out for maintenance. If so, all Hulu users in your area would be facing this issue. Thus, you should check if servers are down using the below methods.
- Glitched Device: The device you are using to stream plays an important role in establishing and keeping the connection. If this device glitches, you will run into the issue and cannot connect.
How To Fix The Hulu Error Code P-TS207: Top 10 Best Steps
After much deliberation, we can conclude that the following are the best steps to fix this issue.
Check Hulu Servers
The Hulu servers may be down and are being serviced. This has to be done every once in a while, and usually, all Hulu users face this at the same time. So, go through the following steps to check if that is the case.
- Launch your browser and click here to go to the server check website.
- After that, notice if there is a spike in users facing issues connecting to Hulu.
- If there is, it means that many people are getting this issue, and it isn’t isolated to your device.
- However, if you can confirm that many people are facing this issue, you will have to wait until the servers return.
Test your Internet Connection
Sometimes, not being able to connect can mean that the internet connection you are using is faulty. Thus, you must start an internet connection test to verify your network connection is up to par. For that:
- Launch your favorite browser and click here to open the speed test website.
- On the website, click the “Start” button to start a test for internet speed.
- Now, wait for the test to finish and verify that your download speed is at least 8 Mbps. There will not be a significant packet loss in that internet speed or more.
- Now, you can discern if internet speed is an issue.
Also Check: How to Fix Hulu Error Code 504 (Gateway Timeout)
Turn OFF your VPN
In some cases, the VPN connection you are using might get caught by Hulu servers. This can put off the connection because Hulu prohibits proxied connections to connect them. Thus, we suggest you turn OFF your VPN or try to use one approved to work with Hulu. You can find plenty of such VPN services that work fine with streaming platforms like Hulu.
Restart your Device
If you are getting the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 on TV or any other device, restarting it is a good idea. This will ensure the cache is reset and the device runs properly. For that:
Power Cycle your Smart TV:
- Unplug the TV’s power cord from the wall outlet.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn the TV on and plug the cord back in.
- Check if this fixes the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Smart TV issue.
Restart Roku TV:
- Unplug your Roku device from the TV and turn it off.
- Make sure to wait for at least a couple of seconds.
- Plug the device back in and power it ON.
- Check whether it has fixed the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Roku TV issue.
Update your Application
- Unlock your device and launch the Google PlayStore from the list of apps.
- In the Play Store, select the “Account” icon and then select the “Manage Apps and Device” button.
- Select the “Updates Available” screen. Then, check whether an update is available for the Hulu App.
- If there is, click on the “Update” button next to it and then wait for the update to complete.
- After updating, check to see if you have been able to fix the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Android issue.
- From your device, open the AppStore.
- Select the “Updates” section and look for the Hulu app.
- If an update is available, install it and wait for it to complete.
- Check if this fixes the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 on the iPhone issue.
Also Check: How To Fix Hulu Error Code 500?
Remove Cache and Storage Data
There may have been corrupted cache and storage data for the Hulu app. If this is the case, we recommend that you clear out this data so that it can generate new data. This will help in removing any corrupted launch configurations or cache. For that:
- Scroll down and open the Settings on your device.
- Select “Applications” from the settings and then select “Apps“.
- In the list of apps, select “Hulu” and then select the “Storage” button.
- From here, select the “Clear Cache” and the “Clear Data” button to remove the corrupted cache and data.
- Once you delete the cache and data, check if the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Android issue is fixed.
Clear Cache on FireTV:
- Start your Fire TV and navigate to “Settings“.
- From there, select the “Applications” option and then select “Manage Installed Applications“.
- Select the “Hulu” option and click the “Clear Cache” button.
- After that, click the “Clear Data” button to remove the cache and data.
- Check if this fixes the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 FireStick issue.
Also Check: How To Fix Hulu Error Code Rununk13?
Sometimes, removing the cache doesn’t work, as the entire application files are corrupt. Thus, you must remove the Hulu App and install it again. To do that:
Uninstall Hulu on Android:
- Launch into settings and select the “Apps” option.
- From here, select the Hulu application and then select the “Uninstall” button.
- Confirm the uninstallation prompt to start the process.
- Once uninstalled, download the app from PlayStore again and install it.
- Check to see if this fixes the issue.
Remove Hulu on iOS:
- Find the Hulu app from your home screen and press and hold on to it for a while.
- Select the “Remove App” option from the list after holding for a while.
- Select the “Delete App” button on the confirmation prompt.
- Now, from the AppStore, you can download the app again and install it.
- Check if this fixes the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 iPad error.
Try to Download the Content
Sometimes, you can not stream the content due to glitches or other issues. In this case, we recommend that you try to download the content instead of trying to stream it online. This can bypass specific security protocols restricting you from streaming the content. Thus, try downloading the content and check if that fixes the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 issue.
Also Check: How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-Edu122?
Change Internet Connection
Sometimes, the issue can be seen if your connection or IP address is banned from viewing content on Hulu. That can have many reasons, but what you can do to fix it is that you can use your mobile hotspot. For that:
- Unlock your mobile device and pull down the notifications drawer.
- From there, turn ON the “Hotspot” to allow other devices to use your internet connection.
- Ensure you have turned ON the “4G” or “5G” mobile data.
- Now, on the device you want to stream, use this connection instead of the Wifi connection.
- Check if this helps fix the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 issue.
Also Check: How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-Edu101?
Update your Browser
Sometimes, the browser that you are using to stream content might be outdated. Thus, we suggest that you install the latest browser updates. For that:
Update Chrome Browser:
- Launch into the Chrome browser and select “Three Dots” at the top right side.
- Now, select the “Settings” option.
- On the next screen, select the “About Chrome” button.
- Wait for the browser to check for any available updates automatically.
- The browser will automatically install updates now.
- Check whether the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 issue is fixed after updating.
Edge Update Guide:
- Start the browser and wait for the homepage to load.
- Select the “Menu” option from the top right.
- Select the “About Microsoft Edge” option from the left side.
- Now, the browser will check if any updates are available and install them.
- After the installation finishes, check to see if the Hulu Error Code P-TS207 issue is fixed on your device.
Also Check: How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-Edu125?
It is an error message displayed when your connection to the Hulu servers isn’t successful. This error message indicates that the network stream was cut-off.
Yes, you can fix this issue by applying some troubleshooting steps we have included in this article. Not only can you rectify this issue, but you can also do so for free by yourself.
Technically, you can do so as long as Hulu doesn’t detect that you are using a VPN. That said, as soon as Hulu finds out, they will block access until the VPN is turned Off. Thus, we recommend you only use VPNs that are safe to use with Hulu.
At the same time, you can only stream on two devices unless you have the “Unlimited Screens” add-on, which is available to Live TV subscribers.
You can contact them by reaching out to them on this link.
Also Check: Hulu Error Code P-DEV340: How To Fix It Quickly?
The Hulu Error Code P-TS207 is primarily due to connection issues with the Hulu servers. However, you can fix the problem quickly once you apply the relevant solutions from this guide. Not only are they in details, but they also take you through the step-by-step processes of troubleshooting this error. Still, if you need further help, don’t hesitate to contact Hulu Support.
Also Check: How To Fix The Hulu Error Code P-DEV320?