Did you see a video on YouTube and immediately want to save it on your device? Well, you are not alone. Many users ask how to download YouTube videos without any software. In this article, we will detail all the different methods on how to download YouTube videos without any software. So, you can use these ways to completely download your favorite videos without manipulating or installing any software.
12 Ways on How to Download YouTube Videos without any Software
Below, we have compiled some of the most prominent ways to download YouTube videos.
YouTube Premium is the way to go if you’re looking for the easiest way to store your videos offline. That’s because you can download any video without downloading any extra software. Not only that, but it also contains an innovative download feature. This feature predicts the videos that you might watch and download them automatically.
Using this, you can end up with your favorite videos already downloaded. It also allows you to listen while your screen is locked. For the price, it includes a lot of valuable features. These will enhance your experience with YouTube immensely.
To Buy YouTube Premium
- Navigate to this website.
- You must see the “Try it for Free” screen to get the free Trial for YouTube Premium.
- Click on it and enter your card details. This way, you can sign up for the YouTube premium package.
- Now, your account that you are using with the Premium will get all the features on the devices where you are signing in.
- You can now download YouTube videos without using any software.
11 Ways on How to Download YouTube Videos without any Software or YouTube Premium Subscription
Here are best ways you can use to download YouTube videos without using any software or apps. You will need not even YouTube premium subscription to do this. You can download videos on your android, MacBook, PC, iPhone, iPad etc. with these simple methods. Have a look!
Instead of paying a Premium price, you can download all your favorite videos on this website. Of course, this method will include the extra labor to open another site and paste the link. But this will give you a downloaded copy of the YouTube video. To do this, head to their site and go ahead with the download. For that:
- Head on over to the website.
- Make sure to copy the YouTube link from your video.
- You can do this by either copying it from the address bar or using the “Share > Copy Link” button.
- After copying, paste the button into the bar on the website and select “Start“.
- Once started, wait for the conversion to finish.
- Once the conversion is complete, you will see different quality levels at which to download the video.
- Please select your desired quality and click the download button next to it.
- Now, your video will be downloaded on your device.
Also Check: How to Download YouTube Videos on Windows PC?
Like the last one, this site will let you download your favorite YouTube videos without using any software. You will have to take the link from the original video and then paste it into the website. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video from the address bar.
- Click the “Share” button on a mobile device and select the “Copy Link” button.
- Now, navigate to the website here.
- After opening the website, paste the link inside the available bar.
- Now that you have done that, click on the quality you want the download to be in.
- Find the downloaded video on your device.
Use the Save Net Method
That way, you don’t have to go through the hassle of copying the link and downloading your video. You can instead use the save from the Net feature. It will allow you to download the video easily. You must change the address bar’s link a bit for this. This will take you automatically to the video download page. To do this:
- Launch the video that you want to save on YouTube.
- From the address bar, add “SS” after the “www.” to the link.
- After altering the address of the video, press “Enter” and it will take you to the download page.
- Click on the “Download” button to process the video.
- After processing the video, select the quality you want to download and press “Enter“.
- This way, you can download YouTube videos without any software.
Also Check: How To Message Someone On YouTube – 4 Easy Ways
Use Catch Video
There are lots of legit sites online that can help you convert and download your videos safely. One of these is the Catch video website. You can paste the link of your favorite video and download it without issues on this website. For that:
- Copy the link to your video from the address bar.
- If you are mobile, click “Share > Copy Link“.
- Now, open this website and paste the link inside the address bar.
- Click the “Catch” button and wait for the website to process and convert your video.
- Check if it can process your video.
- After processing, click the “Download” button before your desired quality.
- This way, you can download your YouTube videos without using any software.
Use Clip Converter
Some people often complain about different tools that aren’t secure for downloading videos. None of these complaints have ever been about the clip converter tool. It is one of the most reliable tools online for downloading YouTube videos. To use it:
- Launch the Clip Converter website.
- From the website, paste the YouTube video link into the available bar.
- Now, make sure to click on the “Continue” button.
- Before that, select right video downloading options.
- The video will now be on your device in the desired quality and be available offline.
Use Bit Downloader
In some cases, you may need to get your video downloaded quickly. It can be an entire playlist that you want to download, and you need to get it done quickly. For that, we have the best website for you. You can use the Bit Downloader website. It contains a fast-paced conversion algorithm. It will make sure that you can download the desired video faster. For that:
- Head on over to the Bit Downloader website.
- After that, copy the link to your YouTube video.
- Paste the link inside the bar on the Bit Downloader website.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Select the “Download” button next to your desired quality of download.
- Remember that the better the quality, the higher the size.
- Now, you can save the video locally downloading on your device.
Use Y2Mate Video Downloader
Alternatively, you can use the Y2Mate downloader. It is one of the oldest, and many people have it on their bookmarks. You can get videos in many different formats and have many choices. To use it:
- Launch the Y2Mate video downloader website from your browser.
- Once on the website, paste the link to your video inside the bar.
- After this, click on the “Start” button.
- Then, select the quality you want to download and press the button.
- This will give you a locally stored video version on your device.
Also Check: How To Embed A YouTube Video In Shopify Store?
There are also other websites that you can use to download your videos. The thing is that these websites often go offline after some time. So you want lots of different websites to get your videos from. To do that:
- Launch into the NoTube website.
- From the website, paste the link inside the bar to let it know the video you want to download.
- Select the format for downloading the video.
- Click the “Download” button and save your video.
- After doing so, check if your video downloads to your desired quality.
You can also use the SaveSubs website to download your videos fast. It allows you to select the quality of your download. Also, it leads you to a site that will enable downloading copyrighted material. To use it:
- Head on over to the SaveSubs website.
- The mentioned link will lead you directly to the tool that allows you to download all videos.
- From here, mention the link to the video that you want to download.
- Select the quality you want to download to be at and select the “Extract Links” button.
- Now, select “Download” to start the download.
Also Check: How To Download Ringtones For Android Phones?
Use the Loader Tool
Do the videos that you are trying to download contain sensitive material? Thus, you can try to use the loader tool. It will allow you to download the videos simultaneously. To use this:
- Navigate to the Loader tool website.
- From the website, enter the URL that you want to download.
- Select the “mp4” option and the desired quality from the dropdown.
- Now, click on the “Download” button.
- After you have done this, you will be able to start the download of your video.
Download YouTube Videos using an Extension
Fortunately, there are a few ways to get your favorite YouTube videos. You can install an extension on your browser. This will help you quickly download any video that you come across on YouTube. Also, it will make sure that you don’t have to have another website open where you are constantly pasting links. For this, you can use plenty of different extensions that are available. But some of the most prominent ones are as follows:
- Open your browser and click on the “Three Dots” at the top right side.
- From there, select the “Settings” option.
- Inside settings, click on the “Extensions” button from the left.
- Now, select the “Chrome WebStore” button.
- Inside the Chrome web store, you can search for extensions to use with YouTube.
- Many of these extensions contain the download videos option.
Also Check: Best YouTube To MP3 Converter
Downloading videos from YouTube can often be a loaded task. It can lead you to websites that aren’t secure. If that happens, you will end up putting your device’s security at risk. Thus, you must try out the websites mentioned in this guide. They’re not only safe, but they also make it very easy to download and save YouTube videos to your device without using any software.