When it comes to watching videos, YouTube is the number one platform that lets users watch all kinds of videos based on different genres like cooking, sports, music, dancing, education, information, and many others. You can easily search for the desired video and play it online, and YouTube also lets you watch videos offline when you download them. Downloading YouTube videos is useful as you can watch your favorite videos even when you don’t have an internet connection. So, if you are looking for an article that could provide you with the information and methods to download YouTube videos on Windows PC, then you have come across the right platform.
In this article, we will be going to discuss the best methods to download YouTube videos on Windows PC, mobiles, and tablets. Many videos are there on YouTube, which is not legal to download, so make sure that you are not violating Google’s terms of service. Now, let’s have a look at the methods which helps you easily download YouTube videos on your PC.
4 Methods to Download YouTube Videos on Windows PC
Method 1: Use VLC Player
Using VLC Player is one of the effective methods to download YouTube videos on a Windows PC. You must first download the VLC player and install it in your system.
Then follow the given below steps to use it:
- Open YouTube in your preferred web browser and search for the video you want to download.
- Now, choose the video and play and copy its URL by pressing Ctrl C.
- After that, open the VLC player.
- When the VLC player window appears, go to the Media and choose the open network stream.
- Click Please enter a network URL box and then press Ctrl + V to paste the YouTube videos’ link.
- Lastly, click play.
- Now, let’s see the video’s codec information. And for this, click on tools and then codec information.
- Copy the location field below, open your web browser, paste the link on the address bar, and hit the enter key.
- Now, right-click on the video and click on save the video. The video will start downloading on your PC.
- Choose the location where you need to save the video and click on the save option.
Also Check: How to Fix Windows 10 Black Screen Problems?
Method 2: Use SSYouTube Online Video Downloader
This is another best method to download YouTube videos on Windows PC. It will allow you to download YouTube videos without downloading any additional software. But there are several disadvantages of using an SS online video downloader, like it contains a lot of ads, may redirect you to other websites, etc.
There are various online video downloaders available in the market, but here we will take the example of a YouTube video downloader. Let’s have a look at the steps you need to follow to download YouTube videos on your system:
- Open any web browser and visit an SSYouTube Online Video Downloader.
- Now, copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download in the address bar and click on the download option.
- After clicking on the download button, you may redirect to other websites. Then go back to the original website.
- Select the video quality and video with sound or no sound and download it.
- When the downloading process completes, the video will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder.
Also Check: Best YouTube To Mp3 Converter in 2022
Method 3: Use 4K Video Downloader to Download YouTube Videos on PC
Next, we have a 4K Video Downloader, one of the amazing and robust tools that can download videos from YouTube. Moreover, it lets you download videos in ultra HD and 4K, and 1080p.
You can also use this tool to download subtitles from online videos and save them in SRT format. Let’s see the steps to learn downloading videos from YouTube.
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser and download the 4K video downloader setup file.
- Wait till the downloader setup file ends the downloading process. Now, you have to install it.
- For this, double-click on the setup file and then click on yes. After that, follow the given instructions to complete the process.
- Now, open YouTube in the web browser.
- After that, play the video you want to download.
- Now, you need to copy the video address for this. Go to the video address bar, press Ctrl + A to select it, and then press Ctrl+ C to copy it.
- After that, open the 4K video downloader and paste the link to the top-left corner of the tool.
- Choose to download video quality and format.
- You can also choose the desired location where you want to save your downloaded video.
- After choosing it, click on the download option given below.
- Lastly, open the folder where you have saved your video and enjoy viewing it offline.
Also Check: How To Embed A YouTube Video In Shopify Store?
Method 4: Use Any Video Converter to Download YouTube Videos
Any Video Converter is another youtube video downloader for windows PC. It is a great tool that also works as a video converter tool. This tool is very easy to use as well as completely free to use. Also, you can download videos of 4K UHD quality. Now, let’s learn the steps to download videos using this tool.
- Firstly, open the Any Video Converter tool and search for the video you want to download in the application window’s bar.
- Now, choose the one you want to download.
- You can also open YouTube and search for the video and copy and paste the URL of the video you desire to download.
- Now, choose the resolution and format outputs and then hit the download option.
- When the downloading completes, the video will be saved in the designation folder.
Also Check: How To Message Someone On YouTube – 4 Easy Ways
All the methods mentioned above in the blog are very effective, and you can try any of them to download the videos easily. This way, you can save the desired videos for offline viewing. In case you are not able to download any video, this means that the video is private or has copyright.
Due to the copyright issue, you won’t be able to download the video. So, ensure the video doesn’t contain copyright issues so you can download videos smoothly.
Also Check: Facebook Account Hacking Software for Windows