Did you know besides sharing selfies, sending and receiving notifications; Facebook can be an excellent platform to earn money?With proper knowledge and planning, you can earn money with Facebook consistently. We’ll discuss here various ways of earning money on Facebook. You can make money in the following ways:
Having a Facebook page
Sell products on Facebook.
Working as a freelance marketer
Some other ways.
We’ll elaborate each method a little in different steps.
Having a Facebook page:
Here is the step by step guide.
Step 1 Work on the right niche
Choose a niche that you are interested, have the expertise, and have worked on it. That will help to create quality content continuously and consistently. You can do affiliate marketing for a product. Work hard consistently in a planned manner. Be an expert in your niche. Read and research a lot on your niche to boost your knowledge.
Step 2 Post content regularly.
Start sharing content on the niche and, create a schedule for posting consent. Work according to the plan. You must be consistent otherwise in publishing content, or you may lose traffic to your face. Schedule content with apps like Hootsuite and Buffer.
Step 3 Create a marketing relationship.
Build a relationship. Create sponsored content. By writing sponsored content, you make money by writing on a brand in your niche on the Facebook page.
You need to write articles/blogs on a product /service to influence the audience and make them buy the product/service. Build great marketing relationship by writing on the brand consistently.
Steps 4 Create a large fan base.
You can have affiliate program search is Clickbank, Commission Junction, Amazon, and the like.
Sell products on Facebook:
Paste the product link in the box and offer a coupon to enable the buyer to get a discount when buying the product.
You can consider affiliate link coming from an e-commerce site such as Amazon coupon. When customers purchase from your link, you make money. Offer a discount of 10 to 15%. You can also offer one product free with every product you sell.
Check out with the competition. Make yours better than that of competitions. Promote offers you make using Facebook paid ads. Alternatively, use influential pages to promote the offer.
Working as a freelance marketer:
You can earn money by becoming a freelance marketer. Plan to analyze Facebook stats. You should be able to forecast the market by data analysis. You should be able to frame marketing strategies. Create Facebook friendly content: create content with 40 characters for more engagement.
Make money becoming freelance marketing. To become a freelancer marketer, you need to take care of these points:
- Create content of quality on the brand.
- Promote a lookalike audience.
- Create content that your lookalike audience loves.
- Use Facebook Pixel to market to those who have bought any products.
- Continue marketing consistently.
- Make sure content is relevant and engaging. That will help boost conversions.
Make yourself an influencer:
You can earn money on Facebook by influencer which your profile I use in your Facebook profile.
Gather enough likes and comments to become an influencer. Interact with your fans using your profile.
Now you can earn money by shining of influencer account. Once you sign up where you will, and you need to furnish your profile information. Now you may fix your remuneration as an influencer.
You can earn money from Facebook groups.
- Make a group more than 10,000 numbers.
- Bring proper engagement and conversation on an issue.
- Post questions, images, poles, blog posts and the like.
- Be in regular touch with your Facebook members.
- Post content that is relevant, informational and engaging.
- Invest 20% to 30 % of the content you post for promotional effect.
- You may earn money with the Facebook group by performing paid surveys, creating sponsored content it, doing affiliate marketing and selling your books, services, and products.
Earning money by selling old facebook accounts
If you have an old Facebook account, you can sell them and money.
Once it was a time when an individual could have multiple Facebook accounts. Old Facebook accounts is more important to marketers for promotional propose .
You can sell your old Facebook page (group) with a big fan base.
- List your old accounts (Facebook) on sites selling and buying websites.
- Create an account in such sites.
- List your Facebook account in the sales.
Use Facebook Ads:
You can take advantage of Facebook Ads as an individual account holder.
- Create ads for the specific that you are dealing with.
- Target the ads according to the edge location and democracy of the audience.
- Make money by advertising through Facebook ads for your small home-based business.
- Post Ads for businesses who want to stay anonymous.
Become a social media expert:
As you gain expertise in social media, you may make money by managing social media of business.
You need to schedule Facebook posts, respond to comments followers, create graphics for the posts, monitoring campaign metrics and build the audience size.
Create live videos:
Make live videos on topics relevant to your niche. Make sure the videos are engaging.
Alternatively, host a live question-answer session.
Thus, to earn money with Facebook, choose a niche that you can deliver consistently no matter what the time lag is.
Consistency in making an effort is significant. It’s not that you work for a week, and stop for a few days, and restart.
Create a big fan/follower base. It will make it easy to leverage Facebook strategy.
Earning money from Facebook is not hard. Nor is it so easy that you can become rich overnight. You need to develop good English skills. Also, analytical, marketing and organizational skills. The trick is you need to keep your audience engaged. By this, you will be able to promote yourself organically over a reasonable period. It would be best if you worked with focus and grit. You must be patient and passionate about what you do.