Affiliate marketing programs are the right way of earning money through a new blog. They allow one to promote products and services for another merchant and receive a special commission for the sales.
How to Find The Best Affiliate Marketing Programs That Offers New Products?
Find the program that offers new products in the market. Many visitors will like to buy those unique products from your blog. You need to keep on transforming to new products daily if you can.
You need to keep changing products just to offer your customers something new. Do it as long as it will keep your visitors coming back. New products have less competition hence will increase your success rate in affiliate marketing.
Seek for affordable and recommended payment for your blog. You should not exploit your customers and visitors by wanting to earn more with just a few clicks.
You should aim at starting low and building yourself higher with time. Some programs pay with a cheque or PayPal.
You should be sure which payment method will suit you best. Be familiar with their terms and conditions, minimum payouts, referral commission, etc.
Research more about the affiliate marketing programs
You need to carry out a thorough research about the affiliate programs before you decide to work with it.
You need to look for good reasons why you want to open your affiliate program.
Also, you need to understand your customers’ interests and reactions to the products you intend to market.
Proper research will not only help you understand the program but also your products and the customers.
Check if the affiliate marketing programs can offer free trials
Always aim at trying out the new products that you are planning to bring it to the market. You may bring a product to the market, but it has a very high competition from other bloggers.
Hence find it difficult to find your own clients. If you plan to introduce a product, it is better to sign up for a free trial. So that, you can change it later. This will increase honesty in your marketing program and make you more reliable in the eyes of your customers.
Look for the highly trusted affiliate marketing programs
Trustworthiness is very important in any kind of business and affiliate marketing is not an exception.
You need to create a good relationship with your customers. This can only happen if you can also rely on your affiliate program for the same.
Ethical practices, honesty, and trustworthiness are the backbones of every affiliate program.
Get a program that is relevant to your niche
You need to open an affiliate marketing program that is relevant to your niche. This will lead your customers just to the key in which they are looking for. Moreover, make it easy for them to make a purchase and continue browsing.
The success of your affiliate marketing journey partly depends on the program you choose to work with. While it’s not difficult finding a good program; you should always be careful not to make any mistake in your choice by following this simple guide.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I mention these companies’ name because of their quality but not for the commission from your purchases. Whether you make a purchase or not depends on your decision. Visit our Disclaimer for more details.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs – How The New Bloggers Can Start
If you are a new blogger, it is essential that you start making money through the various affiliate programs.
Here I have collected 15 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs Wherewith A New Blogger Can Start
ShareASale is the best affiliate program for a new blogger. They have a large market place that allows bloggers to choose the products they want to promote.
The affiliate program is easy to use and ideal for new bloggers.
It offers an excellent platform for new bloggers to start making money quickly.
The programs offer include pay per sale, pay per click(PPC) and pay per lead.
Some individual companies listed on ShareASale include Grammarly, Tailwind, Madison Reed and Reebok among others.
- Have flexible payment options.
- Bloggers have a variety of products to choose from.
- The dashboard is not user-friendly.
Amazon is one of the most popular affiliate marketing programs for new bloggers.
The Amazon affiliate program is easy to sign up. Also, you can start using it as soon as you join.
One of the significant advantages of the Amazon affiliate program is that they have over one million different products; for bloggers to choose from.
The commission may seem lower compared to other products; but on Amazon affiliate programs, you will have high chances of making more money due to its popularity. If you want to use Amazon, you should understand their terms and conditions. They have some limitations about their links.
After joining Amazon, they give you 90 days to make a sale for you to stay in the program.
- Affiliate marketers get 10% on every sale made from the links.
- You gain profits from the referral traffic.
- Amazon has over one million products.
- Amazon has limited payment methods.
- You do not get revenue if a customer purchases after 24 hours.
Shopify is a platform that allows bloggers to build their websites. It is a fantastic program for new bloggers. Because, they have everything that you require setting up your affiliate store.
- It is one of the highest paying affiliate programs, whereby, you can earn $2400 per sale.
- You can make money through referral programs for generating leads and sales.
- It is a user-friendly platform, and they do not take time to approve your blog
- Your audience must have online stores for you to earn.
4. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is the most popular and reliable affiliate marketing programs. It has been in the market for a long time making them popular among many affiliate marketers. It has partnerships with some major stores in the world such as Bed, Bath & Beyond; which allows marketers to have a wide range of products to choose from.
If you are a new blogger, interested in lifestyle blogs, then this is the best platform for you. The affiliate program offers management programs to help you with the necessary tools and help that you will need.
- It has partnerships with some major stores; which allow marketers to have a wide range of products to choose from.
- Popularity in the market for a long time making them accessible.
- It takes time before you are approved.
SiteGround is a hosting company for websites that offer affiliate programs. To join the program, you will be required to sign up on their site. The process is easy and takes a short time. Once you join, you can start enjoying $65 for their referral programs.
SiteGround is one of the most popular affiliate marketing program. It allows marketers to monitor their earnings, the number of clicks and sign-ups.
Their dashboard is easy to use and has everything that a new blogger needs to start affiliate marketing.
- Signing up process is easy and takes a short time.
- You get $65 from referral programs.
- It allows marketers to monitor their earnings easily, the number of clicks and sign-ups.
- SiteGround has limited products and services.
6. Creative Market
Creative Market is an affiliate program that allows one to purchase digital products.
- Fonts and
- Photography among others.
- You get a 10% commission for referral programs.
- You get a 10% commission for every purchase made by a customer for a whole year.
- The dashboard is not user friendly
Skimlinks offers new bloggers a useful and straightforward way of making money through blogs.
- Joining the affiliate program is easy.
- After you have been approved, you will have access to over 6000 merchants.
- Does not limit affiliate marketers to the number of links they can have.
- You only get to deal with one merchant.
If you are a new blogger, there are various reasons why you should consider ConvertKit. As a beginner with ConvertKit; you will be provided with easy access to the links and tools to help you promote the products.
- The affiliate program is easy to sign up and do not have to wait for approval after sign up.
- The dashboard is easy to navigate.
- You get a 30% commission for their referral program.
- Commissions take one month before you get the money
- You need to use email marketing
9. FlexOffers Affiliate Marketing Programs
If you want to enjoy the highest earning in affiliate marketing, you must go for FlexOffers.
It offers individual affiliate programs whereby you can promote some big name brands.
- It is easy to join and have all the necessary tools to start your blog.
- It is ideal for bloggers who write about food-related topics.
10. Xara Affiliate Program
If you are looking for an affiliate program, you are in luck. You can join the Xara affiliate program and get 20% on new customers; that’s up to $70 per sale.
Xara Cloud is a great design tool for creating stunning marketing material and business content in no time and with no design experience.
It provides access to beautifully designed templates created by professional designers. Moreover, users can design anything from flyers, ebooks, presentations, social media graphics, and more.
Xara has an outstanding affiliate program and award-winning products that customers love. Moreover, it’s recommended by TechCrunch and Forbes and has a community of over 2M users.
- Affiliate marketers get 20% on new customers (up to $70 per sale).
- It’s easy to join.
- High-quality and marketable products.
- Affiliates must wait until the end of the following month to get paid.
11. Ultimate Bundles
The affiliate program offers e-books, guides, and courses at discounts which are referred to as bundles. The bundles include healthy living, mean plans, homemaking and parenting guides.
- Very high sales due to the price slash and you enjoy high commissions.
- Bloggers can make $47 per transaction.
- It is easy to use, and the products are highly marketable
- You get to enjoy high sales twice a year.
12. eBay Partners
eBay allows bloggers to advertise and sell products on their website.
For affiliate marketing, you are required to find listings and promote them.
- It has a diverse marketplace and easy to use.
- You get extra commissions in the first three months.
- You do not earn any commission when an auction takes long.
Clickbank is famous and has very many products to promote.
They have an easy to navigate product database.
- A range of products to choose from.
- Limited payment methods.
- Limited referral earnings.
14. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is the highest recommended WordPress hosts. They are trustworthy in terms of their packages.
- Excellent customer support services and free sign up.
- You get paid for referrals.
- You should have made a minimum of $100 in their referral program for you to get your commission.
15. MaxBounty Affiliate Network
The affiliate program is new in the market and has worked with the tops brands.
- Weekly payments and have many payments methods.
- Have bonuses and rewards for the top affiliates.
- They are new in the business.
16. StudioPress Affiliate Program
This affiliate program is ideal if you have an online audience.
They allow customization for WordPress hosting and themes.
- You get 35% for every sale on themes and 75% for website sales.
- Does not have a wide variety of products to promote.
If you are a new blogger, make sure you get started with one of the above affiliate programs.
You need to choose an affiliate marketing program; that accepts new bloggers, has high commissions, free trials and an easy to navigate dashboard.
- New Affiliate Marketer’s Guide To Get Started
- Affiliate Marketing Tips For Beginners
- How can Affiliate Marketing be beneficial for a new blogger?
Images by John Conde and Tumisu from Pixabay
Comments are closed.