PDFBear is one of the most trusted websites on the internet. You can convert, optimize, organize, secure, and edit different files related to PDF on PDFBear. The website contains twenty-six various tools. These tools can assist you with your problems and challenges regarding your PDF file. This website offers all their services for free. They have a fourteen-day free trial promo.
You can explore all their tools for 14 days. If you want to become a Pro member, you can get unlimited access to all their services for a year for only $45.99. If you prefer a monthly subscription, it will only cost you $4.99. In the meantime, here are some of their tools you might want to know for your reference.
PDFBear To Convert Your JPG File To PDF
JPG files are high-quality photos. They will take a long time to send to your client or friends. That’s why converting them to PDF is essential. Not only do the photos shrink into a smaller size, making them easier to upload to any emails, but it maintains the high picture quality.
You can convert JPG to PDF for free with PDFBear. They also keep all the photos private by deleting them after the conversion is finished. PDFBear can convert any JPG file from any browser or operating system. But, it doesn’t compromise the conversion speed.
Here are the steps on converting your JPG files to PDF with PDFBear:
- Open the PDFBear website. Click Tools in the upper-right. Then, click JPG to PDF under Converter to PDF.
- Upload your JPG file from your smartphone or computer to the Select File box provided.
- Once uploaded, you can choose different options before converting the file. After choosing the best option for your image, click the convert box. Then, wait until the conversion is complete.
- When you’re done converting, click the download button so that you can save your file on your smartphone or computer.
Convert Your PPT Document To PDF
Converting your PowerPoint file to PDF is very important nowadays. This is because of the different threats you may encounter on the web. One threat is that your file could get corrupted by viruses. Another threat is operating system differences between you and your recipient. That’s why most people who work with data presentations always convert their files to PDF.
Convert your PPT to PDF. This secures all data in your presentation from alterations. It also shrinks the PPT’s size without compromising quality or format.
Here are the steps provided by PDFBear for you to convert your PPT files for free and quick and easily:
- Open the PDFBear Website, click the Tools button, then look for the PPT to PDF below the convert to PDF category.
- Select a PowerPoint presentation document from your hard drive, desktop, and then upload it to the website.
- When your file is uploaded, PDFBear will scan your presentation and then convert it to a PDF file.
- You can freely modify your slides using the different option tools on the website.
Once you have finished modifying your file, you can proceed to the last step, which is the free download. You can save your file to your device or share it using the link provided to your Dropbox or Google Drive.
Unlock Your PDF Files
PDFBEar has the necessary tool for unlocking some locked PDF files. It’s free but can open different locked PDF files.
If you forgot your password or want to unlock a PDF sent to you, open the PDFBear website and follow the steps below:
- Choose the locked file from your computer and upload it.
- PDFBear will scan your file, and then they will require you to enter a password for it; after entering a password click, the unlock PDF button.
- After that, your file will be ready for download.
Secure Your PDF Files Using PDFBear
A writer, a professional salesman, usually adds a password to their PDF files before sending them to the other party or clients. This keeps all their hard work private. Only those with access can open it.
With PDFBear, you can add passwords to your files for free by following these steps:
- Select the PDF file that you want to add a password to and upload it to the website.
- After uploading, a password box will appear to input your password, then click the encrypt button.
- When done, you can download your encrypted document to your device.
PDFBear is home to twenty-six unique tools. So, they will help you with your MS Office files and PDF files for a more hassle-free experience.
Photo by Vlada Karpovich