Today’s age is mostly online; everybody is on the internet, on various social media platforms. Today, most companies opt for digital marketing and promote their products online using digital signage software and promoting their services to their target audience.
It is observed that the vast audience/consumer prefers catchy bright signages, as it brings it to their attention, and most of the time, they end up clicking on the ad and making a purchase of the product/service.
How Does Digital Signage Influence Everyday Life?
Digital signage is a digital installation that displays video or multimedia content for informational, marketing, or advertising purposes.
We see it everywhere, such as bus stations, found gate information at the airport, ordered food in fast-food restaurants, bought movie tickets, gotten to know about new products, etc. New York is a perfect example for showcasing digital signage at the heart of the city.
These signages are everywhere, in restaurants, airports, hospitals, and sports stadiums. They are all designed on digital signage software such that they draw the consumer’s attention. They then go on their devices and look up what they saw, think, and then click.
Digital signage increases sales and revenue; it is interactive, attracting new customers, increasing customer base, and reducing administration costs; the advantages are multifold.
Now, they are a potential customer. Technology also undoubtedly plays a vital role in all this, as human beings have adapted their lives around it. As per 2020 research, the digital signage software market is expected to be $24 billion, from $15 billion, which is such a significant jump.
Why start investing in digital signage?
- The customers are already placing high demands for it. The potential customer in the form of a shopper is already on their screen right now looking through an online store and has even gone through 50% of the entire store than visiting a physical store, which would take them a long time to go through. They always prefer convenience over effort. As per Neilson’s survey, out of 1000 customers intrigued by the signages, 42% chose the physical store, 68% wanted to make the purchase, and 77% of them learned a lot about the product.
- As previously mentioned, the human mind is drawn to bright, attractive colors, fonts, and images. It brings about a new life in their shopping experience. They find it exciting that they now have this vast array of shops and businesses to choose from; it is far more engaging. As per research, it is shown that a shopper’s wait time is reduced up to 35% when digital signage is involved.
- Digital signages are very environmentally friendly. It prevents the use of resources like paper obtained by cutting down trees. It helps reduce waste generation, for instance, the pollutants and chemicals as by-products while manufacturing paper, the ink and dyes used to print posters and ads are cut out.
- It helps save a considerable chunk of money. Yes, payments will have to be made to the vendor designing this signage on specific expensive digital signage software, but the costs involved will be far less. It will make it cheaper as one digital ad can be used on various platforms simultaneously with tiny changes made with a few clicks.
- It is a very time-efficient way of advertising. As the retail sector is fast-moving, there need to be constant adaptations to it. Imagine spending a considerable chunk of money printing out large posters. The trend suddenly changes, and these posters are no longer valid. This time if instead invested in digital signage, changes can be made as and when required.
- It will keep customers interested and engaged for a long and be etched in their memory. No doubt, old-school ads and posters are cool, but it is not everyone’s cup of tea. People are far more involved with their phones than a random ad they will see while walking around. Say a customer walks into a mall, and they see a promo on kiosks about a sale on diamonds, chances are they will go into the store to look but convince their partner / significant other to buy that for them.
Also Read: How To Acquire Marriage Certificate Attestation And Apostille, Procedure
The power of digital signages and marketing is supreme; it improves the ability to attract and maintain audience attention. It will empower your customers and clients to make more educated decisions; it will also improve your business’ communications while saving your business money and creating additional revenue streams.
The right kind of advertisement will maximize profit to the business and satisfy the consumer who will finally have found the product they were looking for! It is a win-win!
Must Read: Digital Real Estate Marketing in 2021: Why don’t ads bring results?
Featured Photo by Austin Chan on Unsplash