According to the campaign of clients and analytics, it is evident that architects engage with social media extensively, whether it is for personal or business use. It goes on to reveal further that the popularity of social media for architects show an upward curve. For instance, social media helps promote all those things that architects value from their hearts. Besides this, social media is also useful for empowering the visibility of images, which is a priority of most architects. When it comes to sharing thoughts and discussions, the environment of social media networks becomes valuable.
Why Is Instagram The Best Social Media For Architects?
From the time of its launch, Instagram, it is one of the most popular social media for architects that post content that is useful for people. However, when it comes to using Instagram, social media for architects, you may be in two minds. Well, it is time you shed off thoughts and embrace the application of this social media network. Read on to find why architects consider this platform useful for their needs.
- Due to the visual nature of Instagram, architects and designers flock to the platform.
- It is one of the platforms that help marketing and promote their work and ideas or get information.
- Many new architects use this social media network to find out and encourage new talent, which benefits the community of people involved in architecture.
While you will come across plenty of designs on this network, you need to find out how businesses use this platform to share their architectural splendor. During the advent of this platform initially, it came as one to easily share pictures and images with the people around.
However, it has undergone a sea of changes since then. Today, businesses are using this network extensively, but they are equally keen to buy real likes for their brands from Stormlikes and enjoy its popularity.
What makes Instagram the best social media for architects?
Take a glimpse at the reasons for its emergence as one of the most visually active platforms available today.
- Some of the significant additions to this network include Stories, direct messaging, Instagram TV or IGTV, and advertising, contributing to its efficacy for architects who want to share through Instagram.
- The quality of content on this platform has also improved radically over the years.
- Compared with the latest cameras on the market, the one in your mobile device is even more powerful, and no way to doubt the contribution of Instagram to this success.
- Due to the high-quality images you can take on this platform, the posts of your architectural firm will be equally powerful, and the post-production apps allow you to share them with everyone.
ALSO CHECK: What Do Modern Age Architecture Courses Demand?
Trends to note for this social media for architects
Everyone is aware of how architects and designers have approached Instagram during the last two years. Suppose you already have a website of your architecture firm. In that case, it is time to delve into a properly-structured social media marketing strategy for which Instagram is the best foot you can put forward.
Instagram is one of those platforms for photographs, and a majority of success here comes from the images you choose and post them frequently. The image quality plays a vital role, and the architects understand this to the core lest the images they gather should not pick dust.
Suppose you have a big collection of professional images on your hard drive. In that case, you can autopilot Instagram for another year and think about winning the ample content instead of sticking to small details.
You can also expect colossal growth, multiple activities, and responsiveness on the Instagram accounts of clients without bothering about new creations, choosing hashtags for architects, or writing captions.
Also Read: Best Anonymous Social Media Apps
Effortlessness and consistency
The social media media is hardly surprising that architects love Instagram primarily due to its visual features and provides an opportunity for posting inspiring content. For the starters in this field, Instagram is a valuable network.
However, you have to do it right to make it easy to put your design at the forefront and connecting with clients. However, you need to know how to do things properly to chart your success correctly. Besides this, you need to stay consistent with your messaging.
You need to try to stay on track with your photographs, so they know that it is time to sneak into your images even before they know your name. You may garner a lot of encouraging and inspirational images as far as your home designs are concerned, but it is essential to measure it against your firm to check if it works.
The idea is to stay congruous as people may find it difficult to understand too many stories simultaneously.
Instagram and its functions – Social Media for architects
The following are some of the functions architects need to understand about Instagram to use it as a social media for architects.
- It is one of the best sites to get inspiration from every angle. For instance, architects can check their accounts from any location they want and more so when communicating with clients. Several architects use Instagram and find it easy to get vibrant designs from various places to which they travel or through their experiences of daily life.
- The prospects are more likely to check your work and hire your firm.
- You can choose some of the pictures from your existing project and show them to the world. Several designers and editors of magazines look into this platform, so the chances are they might take a look at some of your work.
Things to know
For a long time, many people thought whether professionalism in architectural photography did not work due to social media. However, it is the contrary as social media is gradually changing the world of architectural firms. While briefing the photographers, you need to stress quality and the need to delve into details to change their way of exploring buildings.
With opportunities increasing every day, you will enjoy the project wherein nearly a hundred images can be expanded for two years allowing you to capture every detail beautifully.
Furthermore, Instagram as a social media network also provides an opportunity to explore and share ideas beyond a particular design. If you own an architectural firm and already on Instagram, there is no need to feel disheartened if you have a few photos only.
Allowing your target audience to become stagnant is not essential when you can access organized content from various corners of the globe.
Images by Gerd Altmann