In this blog, we enlisted most processes of a fashion e-commerce app development. All mentioned in details, so that it can make ease of your fashion e-commerce app development process. E-commerce websites have become an integral part of our day-to-day lives. People get glued to e-commerce sites to fulfill their daily staples.
E-commerce businesses see blossoming growth since the onset of the pandemic. People prefer online shopping, as it is bundled with a variety of options. Also, with online shopping, people can dodge the long queues and save time. With this increasing demand for online shopping applications, businesses aim to provide a whole new assortment of products and services.
The Basic Functional Model Of An E-Commerce App Development
- Initially, the user will sign up for the app by providing essential information.
- With our easy-to-understand UI, the user will be able to navigate through the app.
- The user can explore the products by applying the filter and sort options.
- Next, the user will add the items to the cart and perform the payment.
- The admin will validate the payment and confirm the order.
- The admin will send the tracking ID through which the user can track the orders.
- The delivery person will transmit the order to the user.
- Based on the quality of the products, the user will share ratings and reviews.
Also Read: 6 Steps To Understand The Mobile App Development Lifecycle
1. The User App
- User Profile: The user can log into the app after completing the registration process. The user can skip the registration process by logging in with the social media credentials. The user can edit the details like name, email ID, contact number, address, etc., at any time.
- Home Screen: Our developer team builds an appealing homepage that is easy-to-understand. You can customize the theme of the home page.
- Search Field: The user can search for his/her desired products in the search field. Besides, the user can make use of filter and sort options for an advanced search.
- Schedule Delivery: One of the remarkable features is scheduling the delivery. The user can schedule the arrival of orders by mentioning the date/time.
- Order Tracking: The admin will provide the tracking ID once the order has been confirmed. The user can track the accurate location of the order with the tracking ID.
- Reorder: The user can reorder the same products right from the order history. This feature will eliminate the need to order the same products again and again, manually.
- Return and Exchanges: The user can return the order in two cases. First, if the user receives a damaged product and the user is unsatisfied with the product. They can also apply for exchanges.
- Offers and Discounts: Offers and discounts never fail to attract the user. That will encourage the user to purchase more from your application.
- Referral System: Another way of captivating the user is to reward him/her with referral bonuses. To claim the referral bonus, the user has to successfully invite his/her friends/family members to install and use the app.
- Push Notifications: Notify your users with instant notifications about the latest collections, sales, discounts, etc.
- Payment Options: The user can opt for any payment options like debit/credit cards, in-app wallet, UPI, COD, etc.
- Ratings and Reviews: The user can share his/her feedback regarding the quality of service/product and the delivery service.
Also Read: How To Optimize Shopify Store Landing Pages For Sales Lead Generation
2. The Delivery Person App
- Profile Setup: The delivery person will log in to the app after completing the registration process.
- Delivery Planner: The delivery person is presented with a list containing details; like the number of orders to be delivered, orders dispatched, orders pending, etc.
- Customer Management: In case of any clarifications, the delivery person can view the user’s details.
- Route Optimization: The app has an in-built map that shows the shortest route to reach the users’ locations on time. It helps to save time in shipping the orders.
- Order Status Management: The delivery person can edit the orders like dispatched, pending, scheduled, etc.
- Payment Details: The delivery person can track the payment details of the user in case of COD.
Also Read: Magento 2 Development Services – A Brief Introduction
3. The Admin Panel
- The Admin Dashboard: The admin manages all the in-app activities of the user, delivery person, and service provider from a single dashboard. The admin doesn’t have to switch between multiple screens for managing different in-app activities.
- Store Management: The admin can manage any number of stores effortlessly.
- Customer Management: The admin can view and access the user’s in-app behavior and optimize it accordingly.
- Listing Management: The admin has full control over managing the product details. The admin can add/delete/modify any of the product listings on the platform.
- Marketing Management: The admin can strategize marketing goals and send emails, push notifications, SMS, etc.
- Offer Management: The admin can launch offers/discounts on products to attract the user.
- Feedback Management: The admin will monitor the user’s feedback to improve the quality of the service.
- Store Pickup: The user can order things online and collect them directly from the nearby stores.
- Website Orders: In addition to the mobile apps, the user can also place orders via the website.
Also Read: Top Web Application Development Trends In 2022
4. Other Features
- Customer Support: In case of any clarifications, the user can approach the admin via an in-built chat support system.
- AI Support: In addition to the admin side’s support, the user can also seek help from the integrated AI.
- In-App Wallet: The user can have in-app credit for making purchases. For this, you can integrate the in-app digital wallet.
- Daily Deals: To encourage the user’s purchase, the admin can include daily deals and offers on products.
- EMI Facility: The admin can include the EMI facility to make payments in installments.
- VoIP Based Calls: The user can make calls to the admin/delivery person via an in-app call facility.
- Live Tracking: The user can track the orders’ exact location with the admin’s tracking ID.
- Virtual Try-On: The concept of Augmented reality has made it possible to implement virtual try-on. The user can virtually try out dresses and enjoy the shopping.
Also Check: Top 8 Backend Frameworks You Should Try For Your Next Web Development Project
The Revenue Model Of The Fashion E-Commerce App Development Solution
- Transaction Fee: You can receive a certain amount of revenue as a transactional fee. For all transactions that happen through your platform, you will receive the commission.
- Third-Party Ads: One of the excellent sources of income is through advertising. You can promote ads for third parties. That will boost your revenue significantly.
Benefits Of Choosing A Fashion E-Commerce App
- Increased Conversion Rate: Building an online presence for your business will bring you success in multiple ways. The user can easily reach out to your app via websites, mobile apps, etc. You can promote your business through various channels and pull the attention of the user.
- Faster Payments: The technological advancements have paved the way for many payment modes; like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, etc. All these payment gateways are fast and reliable.
- Social Media Sharing: One of the crucial ways to boost your business’s visibility is via social media. Allow the user to share their products and experiences on social media. That will, in turn, direct new users to your application.
Read Also: How To Make Dynamic Web Apps Using ReactJS
Fashion E-Commerce App Development Process
- The initial phase in the fashion e-commerce app development process is called requirement gathering. Our team of ingenious developers will get to know your business needs and document the same.
- Next, the developer team will implement the specifications and prepare a demo design.
- If you are happy with the demo, the developers will proceed with the front-end customization; the developers will customize the theme, the company’s name, and logo according to your preferences.
- Once all the modules are ready, the application will undergo testing.
- Then the application will be ready for its launch.
List Of Fashion E-Commerce App Development Solutions
- Single Fashion Store Application: If you are a business person owning a single store outlet; choose our single Fashion e-commerce app development for your store; that is budget-friendly and will suit your business needs.
- Fashion Chain Application: Managing multiple stores online has now become comfortable with our Fashion chain application. With this application, you can integrate any number of outlets and manage them easily.
- Clothing And Apparel Fashion Store Application: Users show an excellent affinity for online shopping. Users prefer buying apparel online that is bestowed with various options like virtual try-on, diverse categories, affordable price, etc.
Also Read: Why Customers Do Not Like And Use Your App?
Why Should You Choose Appdupe?
If this motivates you to start an e-commerce business, we have got your back. This blog is exclusively curated for business professionals like you who wish to grow your business. At Appdupe, we build trendsetting applications that will take your business to the next level. Our Fashion store e-commerce solution is all you need to reap the rewards. This blog will revolve around the working model, features, benefits of Fashion e-commerce app development.
- White-Label Solution: With white label fashion e-commerce app development, you can rebrand the application. We customize the UI, company name, logo, and tagline according to your preference.
- Customizability: We provide customized options to add or delete any number of features concerning your business needs.
- Robust back-end: Our team of back-end developers builds an easy-to-use and smooth-functioning application with a leading back-end.
- Scalable: You may start your business on a small scale, but your business will need to expand in the future. To cope with this, we provide options to scale up your business.
Control the user with our e-commerce app that has every feature to improve their shopping experience. With no further wait, approach our developers today to launch your Fashion e-commerce application.
Also Read: Software QA And Testing For Software Development Services