In this MiniTool Partition Wizard review article, we will concentrate on MiniTool® Software Ltd., a specialized software company. The company provides customers with complete business software solutions in the data recovery, partitioning, and data backup & restoration industry.
Today, over 40 million downloads have been received worldwide. For the security and integrity of your data, the company’s Innovations and competent staff make a big difference.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Review 2021
This MiniTool Partition Wizard review article is of the MiniTool Partition Wizard Free.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a software tool for windows carrying out various tasks on hard drives and partitions.
- Resizing and moving partitions,
- Recovering partitions,
- Optimizing the partitions for SSD,
- Recovering lost/deleted partitions,
- Analyzing disk information,
- Checking the file system,
- Converting from NFTS to FAT/FAT32 (and vice versa),
- Converting between MBR and GPT disks, and many more.
These are some of the help users can get from this free tool.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Features
The operating systems supported by the MiniTool Partition Wizard Free tool includes:
- Windows 10, 8, and 7
- Windows Vista
- And, Windows XP.
The languages supported by the MiniTool Partition Wizard Free tool includes:
The supported storage devices include the following:
- Dynamic disk.
- SD card.
- External Hard drive.
- USB Flash drive.
- Hardware RAID.
The supported file systems include:
- Using the Migration of OS to SSD/HD feature; the tool can copy windows to a different drive from the current drive
- NFTS, Ext2/3/4, left unformatted, Linux Swap, or FAT/FAT32 are examples of the file systems; this free tool can use to create the primary and logical disks
- The tool converts the FAT file system from NFTS formatted partition with just one button away
- Not only is the cluster size capable of changing during the partition formatting; but also the user can change any partition’s drive letter
- Users can now easily drag the partition size right or left to resize it; or get the exact size by entering the value manually
To check the bad sectors, you can quickly run a surface test.
- It can perform copying of disks and partitions to other disks or partitions
- If the file system has damages, the tool can check and repair the file system
- It can apply custom volume labels
- With the free tool, users can now rebuild MBR and copy it to a GPT disk. Conversion of system disk to GPT from MBR is also possible
- Removal of all the partitions can be once by quickly selecting them
- To prevent partitions from being in display with other partitions and drives in Windows, they can be hidden
- YOu can set the setting of partitions as active or inactive quickly
- Splitting partition into two parts can quickly be done; with this, resizing the partitions is possible even with data on it; creating a new partition is then done from the available free space
- You can do copying of the entire disk or system partition
- You can easily carry out conversion between logical and primary partitions
- Changing of Type ID and a serial number of the partition can be done
- With the free tool, you can quickly restore lost partitions with the inbuilt Partition Recovery Wizard
- Random Data, DoD 5220.22-M, and Write Zero are some of the data sanitization techniques used; when wiping clean the disks and partitions data
- File system, 1st physical sector, serial no., Type ID, and other information are partition properties that can be viewed
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard Free comes with an in-built disk space analyzer, data recovery tool, and benchmarking tool
- It is safe to download and install
- It is easier to use
- Supports most partitioning essential functions
- No need to reboot while enlarging the system partition
- When ready, all changes are sent to a queue for application
- Supports most operating systems.
- Supports a variety of languages.
- It is compatible with most storage devices.
- It supports most file systems
- Offers free membership for a lifetime
- It does not support dynamic disk management
- Features displayed only work in the upgraded version
- During setup, it tries to install a program that is not related
- The UI is not stylish
- It’s only available on windows
- Cannot partition RHEL7 Linux current scheme
- It has minimal features compared to the paid versions
- Fixing or repairing windows partition is not possible while running windows
Also Read: Botup Chatbot Software Review 2021
MiniTool Partition Wizard Review Summary
With the MiniTool Partition Wizard Free tool any change done to the disks and partitions; will first undergo virtual reflection before senting to the “Operations Pending” program section. This is common in most disk partitioning-free tools.
This feature brings out the best user experience as it enables the users to see; how partition changes they make will be after they select Apply. Without having the concern of rebooting your computer, the tool allows you to make the system partition even larger.
This unique feature is not visible in some of the disk partition-free tools available. In other words, if you have free space; the system partition can enlarge it in seconds if you quickly apply it.
MiniTool program’s primary concern is the availability of some features as options only. If you select those features, you will be redirected to the upgraded version (paid) to use them.
For instance, conversion of the dynamic disk to a primary disk is impossible even though basic disks are supported; and there are visible “Dynamic Disk” options. The reason behind this is that managing dynamic disks is not a feature of the free version.
Also Read: Best Data Recovery Software 2021
With non-stop new features emanating, this tool aims at becoming a long-term powerful free partition tool. Disk Benchmark and Space Analyzer are examples of the unique features the tool presents; intending to promote the best experience to its users.
Do you maintain a business and would like to manage your hard disks? Then you are right on track. This free tool is there to help you out! Whether it’s managing disks and partitions, migrating the operating system, converting between MBR to GPT disks; aligning the SSD partition, or checking the file system, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free has your back.